Wednesday, December 06, 2006
MOHAWKS(:
BIG SMILES :D
Poor Leti's upset after being bullied!
Classic picture of Leti running after Kok!
Look at the snow spray on her shirt & hair!
Now you get why she was chasing after Kok like mad =/
I LOVE CRASH! teeeeheee(:
The way retards communicate!
Sitting all aloneee.
I LOVE LETI!
HAHAHA, PAU'S DAMN CUTE. Spot her! :D
Classic picture of the clique. SAM'S MISSING THOUGH.
So madddd :D
JUST LOOK AT THE GUYS!
Clique without Sam.
So loved(:
1H09; a happy class!
SPASTIC class; I LOVE! :D
MY FAVOURITE GIRLS(:
Helmi's a lucky man.
3 happy girls (:
KOKKKK. is weak.
I LOVE HER SMILE!
Happy people in lounge :D
PAU & I (:
Retarded Kok Kok!
Candid.
The girls! :D
LOVES*
theQUEENspeaks @ 10:59 PM
A
bby
;
Adler
;
Alisa
;
Amanda
;
Andrew
B
ernice
C
aleb
;
Candice`Scrugs
;
Cheryl
;
Christine
E
unice
;
Eunicey
;
Evon`Mons
;
Evonne
F
arhan
;
FatLouie
G
lenn
;
Giovanna
;
Guang
;
GuNiangSis
H
akim Mohawk
;
Hakim
;
Helmi
J
ackee
;
Janice
;
JieHui
;
Joan
K
imberly
L
eti
M
eliFong
;
MichChia
;
MichZheng
N
esh
;
Nicholas
;
Nigel
P
artner
;
Pauline
Raina
;
Rena
S
arah
;
Shannon
;
Sharlen
;
Sharol
;
Shep
;
ShuYi
;
SiMin
T
anny
;
TingMei
;
Tom
;
Tortoise
W
eiHong
;
WenXin
;
WoonYah
X
inYu
;
XiuWen
Y
anyi
;
YeeLing
;
Yolanda
Z
iHui
;
ZhaoPei
about ME (:
jeslyn
3rd august 1989
temasek polytechnic
hospitality and tourism management
Profile
Entries
Links
Tag